• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2 Course Lunch Deal!!!


Mon-Fri till 5pm (Except bank holidays)

The Old Fire Station

  tabela The first Millwall Fire Station (originally called the Isle Of Dogs Fire Station) had been built in 1877, but by the mid 1890’s it was realised that the building was to small and proposal were made in 1903 for replacement of the building with a new station. The Station was officially opened in 1905.

   In 2008 the former Millwall Fire Station converted in to apartment block named for Violet Pengelly and Joan Bartlett, members of the London Auxiliary Fire Services killed during World War 2.The young pair were among those who lost their lives during bomb attack at the height of the blitz.